Sunday 18 April 2021

POSTER : Refinements

For my film poster I went through a vast array of redesigns with the one below being my final design. The refinements that I did for this poster included increasing the contrast of the colours, which allowed the purple/pink light to really pop alongside the green colour of the refraction of light caught by the camera. 

It also allowed for the finer details of the characters to show much easier, as seen with the shadows created by the soldier's clothing in the poster below. It then allowed for the poster to be much more appealing to look at as the colour choices were easy on the eyes and still looked unique enough to grab passerby's attention.

I added the Instagram and Twitter logo to add professionalism to my poster and make it look more like an actual movie poster. The white colour of the logos follows the continuity of the poster and helps the poster to blend by following the present colour scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Moderator

ALEX WAIN CANDIDATE NUMBER : 1779 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 Hello moderator, I worked with Charlie Slorick 1770 and Thomas Hutchinson...